Follow us

header ads

Fameye Begs His Manager Ogidi Brown For Forgiveness + Screenshots

Recent events shows that things are rough in the camp of OGB Music. A video trending online shows hiplife musician exchange words with his management and also allegations of him slapping his manager Ogidi Brown.

The basis of the story is that Fameye feels his management isn't giving him the necessary support he deserves as an artiste under the label. According to a screenshot we received from OGB whatsapp platform, fameye wants his management to invest in the remix of his hit single "Nothin I get". But his management feel the song is fading out and hence would like to focus on other projects as planned. Fameye then angrily replied his manager and left the group.

Check out the screenshot below.
Moments after exiting the whatsapp platform, fameye then went on to Instagram and changed his handle from FameyeOGB to Fameye_music. He also mentioned that he has parted ways with his management and they can take any legal actions if they want. As to wether he's still with OGB Music or not, it is still unconfirmed. But surprisingly, fameye made a post on his Facebook timeline apologising to his management and also begs for forgiveness for his actions against his management.

This is what he said on Facebook.

The last message I sent my manager was boss I love you and I’m sorry let’s work but I just want you to do the right thing with 3 miss calls , we Dey tugeda , wrote the message in our management group called the guy who shot the video too i  called him and apologized too  even before the video came out but I got no reply wat I saw the next morning was I slap ma manager @ogidibrown1 oh how i ddnt but if I did as the world is saying may you forgive me Ghana forgive me God forgive me I’m human I still love you @ogidibrown1 #ogbmusic



Post a Comment

0 Comments